· Hard Worker and Quick Learner.
· Able to work in groups or independent.
· Apply hard-earned planning, leadership personal and mathematical skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
· The International Computer Driving License ICDL (2009)
· Attained courses in Abu Dhabi in UAE Exchange Centre which include:
· Customer services
· Anti-money laundry
· Foreign currency
· Computer skills
· Internet & Email
· Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Attained courses in Khalifa Fund For Enterprise Development (March 2017)
•The Art of Developing Ideas.
· Attended courses in Bank of Sharjah for the completion of Al Massar training program from 17/12/2018 to 21/12/2018
o Basics of Banking.
o Finance, Compliance.
o Business Writing.
· Attended course in Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies ( eibs ) on Anti Money Laundering from 07/03/2019 to 07/03/2019 on
o Law – Regulations & Best Practices.
· Attended course in Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies ( eibs ) from 01/07/2019 to 01/07/2019
o Excel Primer.
· Attended course in Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies ( eibs ) from 03/10/2019 to 03/10/2019
o Achieving Teller Excellence
· Arabic: fluent (Native language)
· English: Good (Spoken & written)
· Certificate for Excellence Awarded Second Prize for doing maximum number of National Bonds ‘sales (11/11/2013 to 20/11/2013) and (21/11/2013 to 12/12/2013)