I am a former dancer pupil of the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts & the Sylvia Young Theatre School, London.
I have been involved in numerous theatre, TV, & film productions.
I am looking for TV/film or photographic roles.
I also have an extensive background in events/promotions – working for some of the biggest brands I the world – Virgin Atlantic, London 2020, Givenchy, Playboy Club London, Dior, West Ham FC etc.
* 2010Battle Of Britain DVD
* 2009Channel 4 show ‘Filth’ with Danny Dyer
* 2009Presenter of top London corporate hotel video
* 2009SKY1 TV show Guinness World Records Smashed with Steve Jones
* 2009Shoot for Revolver Media with Martin Strel
* 2009 BMW Motorcycle shoot
* 2009Zoo Magazine (x3)
* 2009Nuts Magazine (x2)
* 2009Pulse Magazine
* 2009Rockstar Energy drink Shoot
* 2009Stickhedz clothing shoot
* 2009Brides Visited (various bridal shoots)
* 2009Pretty Clever Events (various bridal shoots)
* 2009The Fitting Room (various bridal shoots)
* 2009Boxing Girlz ‘ring girl’ shoots
All Relevant Assignments Have Been Lingerie/Bikini/Implied Shoots.
I Am NOT A Topless Model.
I regularly work within promotions and events. I work with a number of established agencies for high profile events. Brands include Virgin Atlantic, O2, T-Mobile, Red Bull, Lynx, British Superbikes, to name a few.
This involves a lot of customer interaction, sales, professionalism, brand knowledge, and confidence!
* 2010Jeppesen Events
* 2010O2 International Campaign
* 2010Battle Of Britain Events
* 2009’Hamerette’ For West Ham United
* 2009Cheerleader for the London Knights’ Ice Hockey Team
* 2009Fragrance Work at Flagship Department Stores
* 2009Sport’s Bar ‘Hosting’
* 2009Boxing Girlz ‘Ring Girl’
* 2009Flight Skool ‘Ring Girl’
* 2009Stickhedz Polo Clothing Company at Cowdrey Park Polo
* 2005 – 2007Campaigns with Virgin Atlantic – I previously worked For Virgin Atlantic as a Flight Attendant
I am experienced in teaching dance/choreography.
I am flexible, & can take direction with ease.
Styles include Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Street dance, Salsa, Hip-Hop.
* 2000 – 2004 Taught BATD syllabus at London dance school (5-11 years)
* 1986 – 2000 BATD syllabus completed with various results in Ballet, Tap, Jazz/Street dance
* 1986 – 2000 ISTD syllabus studied
* 1986 – 2000 The rugby World Cup/Football Presentations
* 1986 – 2000 Countless theatre productions (venues including: The Bloomsbury Theatre, London Palladium, Hackney Empire)